Starting a blog these days has become easy with platforms like WordPress, Blogspot, and Others. However, once it is up and running, the next big challenge you have is to bring more traffic to your blog or website.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a marketing guru to promote your blog. Whether it's a blog for a grocery store like HeyNigeria or an event blog like Eru Iyawo You can easily increase your blog traffic to get more visitors by using some proven best practices.
In this article, we will share some of the easiest and tested tips to increase your blog traffic like an expert marketer.
But, if no one visits your blog article, how are you going to generate those links, or even more traffic or sales?
Don’t kill your blog yet. Instead, give it some resuscitation.
If you want reliable and qualified search traffic but don’t know where to begin, this post is going to be your best resource.
You may already know some of the strategies, but I’m going to approach them from an entirely unique angle so you can learn how to increase your blog traffic.
Unlike other articles on growing blog traffic, we are only going to share tips that we have personally used to increase our website traffic to millions of page views every month.
We also have done our best to make this the most comprehensive website traffic list, so you can have a holistic blog traffic strategy for your business.
Ready? Let’s get started.
1. Create Audience Profiles to Understand Your Users
2. Do Keyword Research to Plan Your Content Strategy
3. Make an Editorial Calendar
4. Create Comprehensive and Useful Content
5. Make Your Content Readable
6. Learn and apply the SEO basics to your Website
7. Learn to Write Great Headlines
8. Make Internal Linking a Routine Task
9. Start Generating More Backlinks
10. Add Images, Charts, Infographics to Create Visually Attractive Content
11. Add Videos to Your Articles
12. Utilize User-Generated Content
13. Keep Your Website Design Clean and Clutter-Free
14. Optimize Website Speed to Load Your Pages Faster
15. Start Your Email List Right Away
16. Automatically Share Your Blog Posts
17. Regularly Share Your Old Articles on Social Media
18. Explore Other Social Networks
19. Participate in Online Communities
20. Make Your Own Online Groups
21. Participate in Q & A Websites
22. Find and Engage with Influencers on Social Media
23. Use Social Proof to Get More Traffic
24. Monitor Social Media
25. Track Your Website’s Keyword Rankings
26. Track Your Website Traffic and User Engagement
27. Continue Learning Online Marketing and SEO
These tips will help you increase your blog traffic and continue getting more subscribers.
However, as your blog grows, you need to learn more ways to grow your business.
We hope these tips helped you increase your blog traffic. You may also want to see more resource and details on this article, check out Wordpress Beginner Blog.